Pros and cons are down below) Check out my vid here (the game is the 3d there):
1. The environment was really cool. I liked how the rooms were changing and how you had to use other objects to get out.
2. The game scared me several times. The game IS scary. I think that is pretty good for a first ever horror project).
3. The graphics are cool. I like that you can see your own body. Not many games do that and it is awesome for a first horror game)
1. When I played it, the experience was not finished yet. Maybe it is now after the update. But for me it ended very abruptly.
2. There is no point in the crouch button if it is still not enough to get into vents. I think it is excessive to have a crouch button and a button to go even lower.
3. Maybe it would be cool to find another reason why you can not leave the way you entered. It's kinda strange when the main character wants to get out but refuses to get out from that door.
I enjoyed that but I wish to see something more original. I think the game would benefit a lot from some interesting mechanic or lore.
Hope my feedback was useful!